Cases which cannot be handled by the people who are affected need help of a person who can guide them in a proper manner, in this situation solicitor’s play their role and instruct them a legal way to proceed further. Lawyers are legally allowed to work as a middleman or as a representative of the parties. They had obtained a professional degree from a law school or specialized in a field of laws such asfamily law in Sydney cbd as well as they have gone through extensive training which helps them to guide the clients properly in a legal manner. After taking instruction from a client about their concerns, they help them to understand the legal ways to deal with a situation and what will be the end results of each possible option. However, they play a vital role during negotiation between the parties and help them to resolve the matter outside the court which eventually helps the parties to save the huge cost of prosecutions. It is a better action to take advice from a legal professional rather than direct filing a case in the court.
They perform many legal practices outside the court or in some case he represents the client in court as well. They deal with individual and business clients when they are in need of some legal advice on an issue. Normally solicitors work for one area of litigation such as property, family, business-related cases. When working as a commercial lawyer they guide the firms on the issues related to their transactions or another high level of cases and if working as independent high street lawyer then he provides his services to the small businesses and the individual. However, their services include:
- Providing their clients with the right legal advice to move forward with the case that will in the best interest of the client
- Work to settle the issues between parties such as the legal way of Negotiation
- Preparation of legal documents for the purpose of signing agreements or writing a will
- Working with the client to get all documents that will be related to the case that may help in court proceedings
- Work as middleman to connect the client with other professionals if required
- Represent the client in court and other legal hearings when barristers are not required
Other than that they can also work for a company or individual to deal with the day to day transactions or issues. However, they work mostly outside the court and guide the barristers to handle the case inside the court and work on behalf of his client if the matter is complex moreover they can also take the case to the court if required.